#14: You're Working Harder Than You Have To
Music by: SAICS | Music produced by: Keith Milutinovic
Do you like to solve any problem as soon as it comes up? Do you find yourself often swooping in to save other people from bad things that might happen or to teach them stuff they really, really need to know so that more bad things don't happen? In this episode, you unlearn everything you ever learned about heroes from movies like Superman or Star Wars. Learn how you're allowed to help solve and fix in a way that is deeply empowering to yourself and others and does not drain your energy.
Final Note: Take the "Hero Quiz" mentioned in the episode at the top of the page.
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Are you subscribed to the show?
If you’re not, be sure and do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode or bonus, and if you aren't subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
It would also really help me out if you would take a minute to leave a rating and review over on iTunes, so I can broaden my reach and my ability to help others. It's really easy too! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite topic we cover is, and what your favorite part of the show is. I'd love your feedback on topics you're interested in for future episodes, and love hearing your overall thoughts on the show. Thank you!
LINKS & MORE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Forward Fearless - Affordable Group Coaching
- Zone of Genius Free On-Demand Webinar
- Episode #4: How to Succeed without Suffering
- Drama Triangle Cards from Episode #6: How to Spot Drama a Mile Away
- Empowerment Cards from Episode #7: How to Shift out of Drama and Into Power
- Episode #8: How to Discover Your Zone of Genius
- Episode #9: Restore Yourself like a Rockstar
- Drama Triangle Persona Part 1 - Episode #12: How to get life to operate for you (Victim)
- Drama Triangle Persona Part 2 - Episode #13: Don't 'Should' on Yourself (Villain)
- Power of TED By David Emerald
- 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership
- Hendricks Institute
- Evolution Partners